This episode is for the makers! We talk everything to do with craft shows and markets, including: preparing for your first craft show, finding craft shows in your area, creating your display, marketing to your audience, how to act at craft shows, and setting goals for each show. We go into the nitty gritty on all of it! Whether you're about to prepare for your first show or you're a seasoned pro, there's something for you in this episode!
Resources & References for This Episode
We challenge you to make at least one goal for your next craft show! (Specifically, try to make a non-monetary goal!) For your review, here's some suggestions we had for possible goals:
- Do a show to get the market experience
- See how customers react to your products and get specific feedback
- Use show as a marketing opportunity for a future event, workshop or sale
- Specific number of new followers on social media and/or newsletter sign-ups
- Monetary goals
- Move specific product (a type of product you're retiring or wanting to get rid of)
- If it's your first market: JUST SURVIVE IT!