It's our first interview!
Kaylee Schanz is the lady boss behind Florish, a subscription-based floral company that provides arrangements to homes and businesses around Columbus, OH. We love Kaylee for her positive attitude, business savvy, and grit. She's fiercely committed to delivering a quality product and experience for her customers.
In this episode we pick her brain about launching a business and going full-time at the same time, listening to your gut vs. looking at the numbers, running your own business while being a mom and if doing work for exposure is really worth it.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Kaylee’s origin story
- Business planning and going full-time
- Building relationships with vendors
- Listening to your gut vs. looking at the numbers
- Being realistically optimistic
- What working for yourself really looks like
- Running your own business while being a mom
- Doing work for “exposure”
Resources & References for This Episode
You can find out more about Kaylee: